Data updates up to Jan 2017.
The following changes have been delivered in this release:
- Update: Data download files updated up to Jan 2017 (when applicable.)
- Just published: Two technical reports on Vertical Flight Efficiency one on en-route vertical flight efficiency (Peeters and Guastalla 2017) and the other on vertical flight efficienty during climb and descent (Peeters and Guastalla 2017).
- Just published: Review of civil military coordination and cooperation arrangements in Member States (EUROCONTROL/PRC 2016).
- Peeters, Sam, and Guglielmo Guastalla. 2017. “Analysis of En-Route Vertical Flight Efficiency.” 00-04. Eurocontrol/PRU. PDF.
Abstract: Description of the conceptual, matematical, and platform independent approach for the analysis of en-route vertical flight efficiency, as used by the Performance Review Unit of EUROCONTROL
- ———. 2017. “Analysis of Vertical Flight Efficiency during Climb and Descent.” 00-04. Eurocontrol/PRU. PDF.
Abstract: Description of the conceptual, matematical, and platform independent approach for the analysis of vertical flight efficiency during the climb and descent phases of flights, as used by the Performance Review Unit of EUROCONTROL
- EUROCONTROL/PRC. 2016. “Review of Civil Military Coordination and Cooperation Arrangements.” Eurocontrol/PRC. PDF.
Abstract: Summary of the feedback received from civil and military stakeholders in order to highlight possible deficiencies and inconsistencies in the way civil military cooperation and coordination is performed throughout the Member States.The results are based on a survey carried out between October 2015 and March 2016.